NOTICE

Our homepage is now updating. Main page is under construction, however all other contents are normally working.

We removed membership sign-up, so we won't able to accept any new members to our site. However, we now have new WEB FORM in CONTACT page that you can easily contact us without sign-up. Thank you

Read More

BUSINESS HOURS

Wed/Thur 5pm-10:30pm
Friday 5pm-Midnight
Saturday 5pm-11pm
Sunday 4pm-9:30pm
Mon/Tue Closed

Read More

FACEBOOK

Read More

REVIEW : John S. Lookout Mountain, GA

If you watched Jiro Dreams of Sushi then this is the place to go. Mr Hayakawa is a purist. I am far from a sushi expert but I think you will have a difficult time finding a more authentic sushi restaurant in the Atlanta area. The tuna salmon and yellowtail showcased the best texture and flavor that I have ever enjoyed. The fresh wasabi and the ikura were both phenomenal. I generally like to test a new restaurant on the basics and this place knocked it out of the park. They truly focus on individual service quality and attention but be warned: you may be educated if you are used to the garbage sushi that is served in most restaurants and grocery stores. Go to their website and click on the Sushi 101 section to avoid embarrassment.

GALLERY

GALLERY

Special moments at Sushi House Hayakawa

Please feel free to view many stories at Sushi House Hayakawa. If you have special photo and wants to post to this gallery, please contact us at CONTACT page. Thank you for your visit.